Saturday, September 13, 2008

Vena Cava Beauty Bag from beauty.com

Is there anything better than a makeup bag full of delicious goodies? I mean besides a fabulous pair of Christian Louboutin's and a suitcase full of money? I didn't think so! This luscious bag which will set your heart aflutter, was designed just for Beauty.com by Vena Cava. And it can be yours with a $75 purchase at Beauty.com .



In the bag you will find:
Smashbox Bionic Mascara
Stila High Shine Lip Color in Samantha
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
Korres Guava Body Butter
Phytodefrisant
Caudalie Peach Shower Gel
Urban Decay Crash Liquid Liner
Skyn Iceland Eye Cream
Foot Petals Haute Heels
Borba Lip Tint
Arcona White Tea Eye Makeup Remover
Alterna Hemp Repair Shampoo

This bag o' treats would make an excellent gift for the lady in your life. Sneaky me would spend the seventy five dollars on myself then give the makeup bag as a gift. Okay, no I wouldn't. I would hoard every single beauty item for myself and not share at all. Check out www.Beauty.com to start shopping.

And for those who, like me, was under the impression that the Vena Cava is a major vein- that is true. But its also a hip designing duo who hail from Southern California, attended Parson's School of Design and now are the big thing in the fashion world.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Leslie said...

I would, Cindy and I did. Got it for myself today, woohoo!

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Make-up artist said...

This does look delicious !

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home