Monday, October 20, 2008

CHANEL Exceptionnel Mascara

It's hard to tell in this photo but my lashes are seriously thicker and longer than usual and that's because I am wearing CHANEL Exceptionnel Mascara. This mascara gives lashes extreme thickness and volume.
The six sided brush helps to lift and separate and do all kinds of wild things to lashes, the most important being thicken them. I like my lashes like my hairdo, big and bold and full of volume. Yes the price tag is a wee bit steep, $28 for a tube. But the quality is there and the mascara delivers on every front- consistency, texture, promises to make your lashes look exceptional and a huge plus is that it's quickly removed with eye-makeup remover or soap and water. It does not smudge or clump either. Have I sold you on it? Go to CHANEL.com for more information.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home