Friday, October 24, 2008

Daily Dollfaces

Love Salma's shirt with the ruffles but I detect a camel toe from the pants. Who cares about a little camel toe, her baby daddy is a gajillionaire!
Tell me right this instant how to get arms like Samantha's. She's completely buff! I hear she's very nice in person. Unlike some divas... Check out the size of Donatella's noggin. Now look at her waist. Anyone else find this proportion a little odd?
J. Lo has a cinnamon bun on top of her head. I find myself suddenly craving a Cinnabon.

A little reminder of Jake and Lance Armstrong's past bromance. Livestrong! I hope Reese doesn't mind. STOP whatever you are doing. Nothing is as important as Suri's new Dora the Explorer hair cut. Will this child ever wear True Religion jeans and Crocs like a normal celebrity baby?
Gwyneth and kids. I always read her name as Apple Martini. Which sounds really yummy right now.
Perfection! Although the heels remind me of something a hamster would play in.

Why you shouldn't submit yourself to plastic surgery.

When I make this face, my husband thinks its an invitation to a good time.
When I make this face, my husband asks if I'm constipated.

She's still missing a foot but Jessica travels in style. American Eagle? Does Hollister have an airline too? Abercrombie?

4 Comments:

OpenID lacouturiernyc said...

hahaha i love your comments! donatella's body is very much unproportiaonal..

xoxo,
La C

9:58 AM  
Blogger Yasna S├ínchez said...

i love your blog!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Always In Style said...

Hilarious, as usual.

Those Donatella pics are really disturbing.

12:40 PM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

LOL! Your comments are always funny but this post was especially hilarious! Thanks for the laughs!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home