Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Estee Lauder - Pink Ribbon Collection


I didn't realize what a huge supporter of breast cancer awareness the Estee Lauder company is. I received an enormous folder full of information and statistics about breast cancer facts, detection, awareness and prevention. I'm duly impressed. Breast Cancer is a scary disease and the best thing you can do is educate yourself.
The 2008 Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign will not only raise funds, but educate women from all countries on this very important cause. I love that.
Estee Lauder brands are selling Pink Ribbon Products to raise money. Several of us from the Beauty Blog Network were able to test and review these products. I chose to review the Elizabeth Hurley High Gloss Lip Color Collection. Housed in a cool hot pink case, the gloss colors are Pink, Pearl and Rose. The colors are super flattering and very glossy. I like to think I look just like Elizabeth Hurley when I apply the gloss. I even speak with a British accent. Because I'm a gloss addict, one of these glosses is never far from my reach.
You can click here to learn all that the Estee Lauder company does with the money they earn from the sales of these items.
Imagine a world without breast cancer. Your purchase of any product from the Pink Ribbon Collection will help Estée Lauder donate $500,000 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®. BCRF is dedicated to preventing breast cancer and finding a cure in our lifetime by funding clinical and translational research in North America. To learn more, call toll-free 1-866-FIND.A.CURE or visit www.bcrfcure.org.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home