Monday, October 20, 2008

Exuviance Skin Care by NeoStrata

When I was packing for my trip last week, I panicked because I couldn't fit all my skincare items into my suitcase. It was already busting at the seams from too many clothes and shoes. But I didn't want to neglect my skincare routine...what's a girl to do? Luckily I had a nifty sample pack from one of the best skincare companies around, Exuviance.



I first tested this brand about two years ago and starred it to come back to at a later date. I test and review so many products but when I run out of samples, I'll buy this brand. Its a good fit for my skin type which is oily, aging and sensitive. Exuviance products contain "anti-aging ingredients including Polyhydroxy Acids Gluconolactone and Lactobionic Acid." They are a high quality, medium priced brand that is sold to consumers through spas, physicians offices, and pharmacies. You can also buy it online which is super convenient for those of us who are glued to our computers all day.



A fantastic and cost effective way to test out Exuviance is to buy the sample kit which includes:

Purifying Cleansing Gel, 2 oz. bottle
Moisture Balance Toner, 2 oz. bottle
Multi-Protective Day Creme SPF 15, .25 oz jar
Evening Restorative Complex, .25 oz. jar
Hydrating Hand & Body Lotion, 2 oz. bottle
Rejuvenating Treatment Masque, .35 oz. tube

This kit is perfect for travel- everything is airline approved. The worst is having to dump out products because the containers are too big. You should see what people have to leave behind. Play it safe and travel with sample sizes!


I love everything in the kit especially the Evening Restorative Complex. For more information and to learn about Exuviance, please click here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home