Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Goody Ouchless Accessories



I often wear my hair in a ponytail-in the above pictured Goody hair elastics- and leave the barrettes and hairbands at the bottom of my dusty cabinet. Why? Because the clips dig into my scalp and the hairbands give me a headache. Well, I can reconsider my hair styling options now because hair accessory legend Goody is introducing new products to their Ouchless line!


I already have their awesome elastics for ponytails. Now I can wear the Ouchless Claw Clips when I'm in the mood to sweep my hair up off my neck. These are engineered to hold hair but not yank it out upon removal. Hair will not get caught in the hinges because they are sleekly covered! The Ouchless hairband is pretty sweet- lightweight with flexible tips that won't leave indentations above your ears. The soft plastic barrettes will hold your tresses back without the pain associated with metal clips or barrettes with a shark teeth-like grip. Perfect for my picky daughter with the long, thick hair who cries that I'm trying to hurt her every day when I style her hair.
Goody has a whole line of Ouchless products. I'm in the mood to learn more about their brushes since I'm discovering a good hair style is all about the style technique and tools. Three cheers for Goody, who is all about the gain- not the pain!




Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephania said...

I have a drawer full of these. Can't wait for my har to grow out so I can reinstate them.

1:12 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Just got my hair cut off completely, but for my whole life, I used bands, and the ouchless ones were the best. Especially Goody's.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home