Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Head and Shoulders

First of all, let me assure you that I don't have dandruff. I do have limp, fine, thin, frizzy and color treated hair but... no flakes. With that out of the way, can I mention how delicious this shampoo and conditioner smells? Its the kind of smell that makes your hair feel fresh and clean all day. The wind blows, you catch a whiff and remember that its Head and Shoulders that smells so good.



There's a whole range to the Head and Shoulders collection- I tried the Smooth and Silky combo which battles frizz and leaves hair soft, not greasy. It contains a gentle ph formula which is perfect for my overly processed hair. There is also Extra Volume, Citrus Breeze, Classic Clean (which is the number one selling shampoo in the US), Ocean Lift, Refresh, Restoring Shine and Sensitive Care. That's a lot to choose from.



Head and Shoulder is sold all over-grocery stores, Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens. Next time you're in the mood for a new bottle of gentle shampoo, may I suggest this brand? I think their tag line should be- Not Just For Flakes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home