Thursday, October 23, 2008

MAC Cremesheen

MAC CREMESHEEN...don't you love the colors?

MAC CremeSheens are lipsticks with soft textures and buildable color. The satin finish is my favorite. I can't stand matte finish, I love a smooth satin so that my lips look soft and kissable all the time.

As you can see from the picture, the shades are all beautiful. I normally stay away from the darker colors but lately feel like could stand to switch to bold hues. My favorite color in this line up is Creme D'Nude. Yes, its very light and subtle and an ideal nude shade. My foray into the vibrant colors is not consistent. Here's the cast of characters starring in CREMESHEEN:

Creme d'Nude - Pale muted peach beige
Stay In Touch - Light yellow brown
Speak Louder - Poppy blue pink
Ravishing - Light peachy coral
Hot Gossip - Mid-tone pinky plum
Party Line - Red tone plum
On Hold - Mid-tone yellow raspberry
Modesty - Muted neutral pink
Speed Dial - Light blue pink
Fan Fare - Mid-tone yellow pink
Crosswires - Pinky orange
Hang-up - Deep berry
Brave Red - Bright yellow red
Dare You - Deep brown red


Check them out at the MAC counter. And the nail polish in this collection is lovely. You must pick up a bottle.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home