Monday, October 20, 2008

My new website

Please check out my new website, www.cindybokma.com
A smart friend- she was on Who Wants to Be A Millionaire and she went to Harvard- suggested that I have a central website with my information ...there it is. And my novel, A Thousand Dollars for a Kiss is only available for two more months so if you want to read it, head over to Amazon.com or BarnesandNoble.com to purchase it. Rights revert back to me in December.
And then what will I do?
If you are an agent of any kind, even real estate-no not really, please get in touch. I've been seeking an agent for about seven years now. I blog, write novels and screenplays, and have ideas for televisions shows. I don't want to be blogging forever. Just for now. Okay wait- I do want to keep writing about beauty products forever. I really love my beauty stuff.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home