Sunday, October 12, 2008

Off to Beverly Hills...

I am off to Beverly Hills for a few days of luxury and who knows what else? I was invited to attend Glamour Magazine's Reel Women in Film, presented by Suave. How often will I ever have such an opportunity? I am practically bursting with excitement. And my suitcase is bursting with clothes. I tend to over pack...amazingly, I fit all my shoes, clothes and makeup into one bag!



I am leaving shortly to head over to Los Angeles. Because I am poor, I do not have a laptap. I know, its shocking! I will do all my updating when I return. I don't have a cool iMac but I do have a camera and will get some good pictures. Sending love to all my fellow beauty addicts....xoxoxoo

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

That's so exciting!! Have fun and blog all about it when you come back!

7:30 PM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

How fun for you! I can't wait to hear about it! :)

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun, Im so excited for you!!!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

OK. I AM FREAKING OUT THAT THIS IS YOU!!!! the FAMOUS ONE OF CONVERSATIONS ABOUT FAMOUS PEOPLE!!!!!!
HAVE YOU BEEN KEEPING THIS A SECRET!!!

How did I not know?!?!!?

And you are at Glamour Reel Moments with my friend Dawn!

WOW!!!

OK, really, I did not know you had this secret blog!!!!!! OMG! I LOVE IT! I have missed CAFP for so long!

3:11 AM  
Blogger Manic Mom said...

And whoops, for some reason my URL didn't show up as it usually does so in case you're like, 'WHo's this?" it's Manic MommY!

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home