Friday, October 24, 2008

Too Faced


Too Faced is an awesome brand. I like to go on their website and look at everything. They are really hip and cool and they make makeup fun. Its so glamorous and girly. They have a set called The Bronzed-The Beautiful which features three of their best selling bronzers. I particularly like the leopard printed bronzer. This kit contains their "world famous" Flatbuki brush, a super soft brush that evenly and gently distributes the bronzer. Each of the bronzers have a shimmer to them which makes your skin glow like you have just returned from St. Tropez.
MirrorMirror is the ultra glossy lip product that I'll wear for my next photo shoot- I mean Christmas card picture. Here's a tip for you to tuck away- when you know you are going to have your picture taken, wear bright lipstick and top off with a highly glossy lip shine. Your lovely lips will frame your teeth and you will look gorgeous. I've learned that pale lip colors do not show up well in a photo. Fine for every day looks but if you want that POW! ZIP! ZING! wear the red gloss like this one- its called Damn, Im Hot! Yes, I am! (not really)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home