Friday, November 21, 2008

Bobbi Brown Winter

I expected this Metallic Eye Shadow to be very light and frosty. I was wrong! Its such a deep, rich color accented by metallic shimmer that it's going to be used at night when I want to amp up the glamour factor. I tried a new shade called Indigo Nights which is a deep gray-blue. With dark blue eyeliner and black mascara, it will be my winter evening look! Ideal for the smokey eye that never goes out of style.

The Glitter Lip Balm is a mirrored compact of moisturizing balm that offers shine and shimmer as well as a hint of color. I love glittery lips! You can wear this night or day and look stunning. I tried the Copper Diamond which is rather sheer with a bit of coppery color.

This is such a versatile product- wear it on your face or sweep over your eyes. Look at the colors, like shades of the desert! The colors include: candlelight, gold, copper, beige and sand. The limited edition Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick compact is housed in a big compact with a mirror and a faux leather cover. Its so gorgeous inside and out. I havent decided whether I like to combine the colors as an eyeshadow or use them to warm up my pale face.



I love the Glitter Lipgloss! I tested the shade called Martini which is a clear, sparkling gloss that imparts loads of shine and glitter. There are six shades and I have my eye on Pink Soiree! You know all of Bobbi Brown's products are so well made - you just can't go wrong with anything.

If you haven't tried Bobbi Brown products, this collection is a good place to start. Everything is so sparkly and pretty! Her products are suitable for all ages and I have never been disappointed in anything I've tried. Here's your link to Bobbi Brown Cosmetics.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home