Thursday, November 06, 2008

Cosmo's Sexiest Beauty Secrets


When I think of Cosmopolitan magazine I think of sex tips and hot models with flowing locks and painted lips. When I was younger, I'd go to the library and peek inside to learn what forbidden secrets lurked between the pages. I gleaned a few gems thanks to Cosmo. I was very intrigued with how to please a man. Now my passion is cosmetics and beauty!

Cosmo's Sexiest Beauty Secrets was put together by the editors of the famous magazine. This book is chock full of great advice from skin care tips to hair care and styling, finding your perfect foundation, and makeup application. The photos in the book are beautiful, and I found it very relaxing to sit with the book and page through from beginning to end, finding new little tricks that I wasn't even aware of. Cosmo- not just for the sex tips!

You can find Cosmo's Sexiest Beauty Secrets everywhere including Amazon.com. A definite must-have for all beauty lovers! I keep it close by for reference.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly Tia said...

ohhhh I must must mussssssst get this! THANK YOU!!!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home