Sunday, November 02, 2008

Daily Dollfaces

Kate Beckinsdale and family looking spooky. I think even in costume Kate is stunning! Look at her adorable little girl.

Lauren Conrad. I have yet to see The Hills...is that the show she's on? I love her strong red lips!

I just wrote about this book here.



Soliel Moon Frye and her cute family. She's so pretty in real life. Super petite with the most amazing hair I've ever seen.

Julianne's beautiful daughter is destined to become an actress or model. She has a doll-like face!

Jen and Violet- smile for Ben. You know the Affleck family loves their Starbucks! I love coffee, it can come from the 7-11 and I am perfectly happy.


Jenny McCarthy at a Backyardigans event. Backyardigans! I'm glad my kids are past those shows. Remember The Wiggles? I used to sing those annoying songs for days. They get into your brain and burrow like a worm. Fruit salad..yummy yummy! You know it.

Heidi Klum always has the most elaborate Halloween parties. I suppose my invite got lost in the mail this year...? I had my costume all ready to go! Pink is a sexy sad clown which goes along with the theme from her Funhouse cd, which is very good. I've been listening to it since last week.
Jada Pinkett Smith is not in costume. She carries a very expensive Birkin bag.

Reese Witherspoon, another Starbucks fan. Love her simple chic outfit.

I just- what? I can't- don't- I cannot even express how I feel about Priscilla's poor paralyzed face! I read somewhere that she had a motor oil injected into her face to cure the wrinkles. I'm all for a little Botox or Juvaderm, maybe a nice subtle lift but injecting weird things into my face, I'd have to just say no! She used to be beautiful.

I might be in the minority here but I think Tori Spelling looks awesome without gobs of makeup on her face. She looks young and fresh and pretty.

Kate Hudson and some angry woman with hot lipstick.

Imagine opening up your door on Halloween and there stands Harrison Ford dressed up as a pea pod!

Got Milk? And Cookies?

Kim makes a great looking Wonder Woman. Seriously, she is a beautiful girl. Cheryl Burke is sort of in costume but not really. Next time Cheryl, go all out and actually commit to your costume.