Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Elemis- luxury spa products for all!

This Pro-Collagen Marine cream is wonderful. Its rich and smells great, makes my skin look smooth and even, bright and well rested.
I've been on a few cruises and each time, I wander into the spa and see Elemis products on display, usually in a back lit case. Very intriguing. Elemis strikes me as a very high end, luxury brand. To be honest, I thought it was a brand only available on cruises, specifically Royal Caribbean. I didn't think I, little me, would ever get to try them. But lo and behold, I had the opportunity and am not disappointed! In fact, I feel like a pampered queen and I like it. There are so many products to choose from depending on what you need or want. Lately my concerns hover around anti-aging and keeping my eyes from looking crinkly.

I tried the Soothing Apricot Toner (so fresh and smells good), Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (makes my skin radiant), Eye Renewal (love this!), Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Wash (stays in my shower so I can use it nightly), Pro-Collagen Hand and Nail Cream (makes my hands soft), Exotic Manoi Moisture Melt (use immediately after my shower to soften my skin) and the Absolute Eye Mask (brightens my dark circles).
Elemis features natural ingredients combined with the latest in technology to deliver the best results to all kinds of skin. Elemis has so many products, you need to look on their site to read about everything from skin care to body and shower products to detox. Elemis uses natural ingredients including essential oils and organic extracts. They do not use irritants like perfumes or mineral oil nor do they test on animals (yay!).
The next time I go on a cruise, I am totally bringing my Elemis products!
Take a look at the Elemis website for more information about products, you will love them and want to buy up one of everything.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home