Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Emanuel Ungaro for MAC



The beautifully soft, pink collection from Emanuel Ungaro is a must have for all of you MAC lovers out there. Have you seen this collection yet? Its worth a trip to your department store to play around with the colors. Im in love. Im such a pink fan.
The See-Through Lip Color is a deep, sheer pink. It reminds me of a stain with a little shine to it. I wonder if I could wear it as a blush. You know with MAC, anything goes. Im going to try it.
Pastel Emotion Lipglass is the best pale pink with a hint of shimmer. I am so addicted to light pink gloss and this one will be used on a daily basis. I love pink cheeks and pink lipgloss.
Pure Rose and Freckletone are the two Ungaro lustre lipsticks in this collection. I don't know which one I like more. Pure Rose is that pink shade that I gravitate towards (and topped with the lipglass is gorgeous) while Freckletone is a pale peach-yellow that I also like.
The lustre lipsticks are nice and creamy, imparting subtle color.
As for the eye shadows, you know MAC has great texture, consistency and the colors blend well, especially when you use a good brush. Mineral (purple-brown) and Soft Flower (pinky-coral) are two colors that I tested. I use Soft Flower very sparingly while Mineral can be used as an eyeliner with an angled brush, slightly dampened with a pinch of water.
For more Ungaro products, please visit the MAC site here!

5 Comments:

Blogger Grayburn said...

I'm so sad that I missed this collection. Everything was sold out so quickly and I never got a chance to see them in person.

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were about 300 bucks on every site. But finally I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what is your opinion?

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for that meticulous make. The prices as regards the sneakers are approximately 250 bucks on every site. But completely I set this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 230 pounds everwhere. But definitively I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home