Monday, November 03, 2008

Eyes and Lips from Bare Escentuals

At first, I wondered where the tutorial was...? Then I realized you have to lift the front cover of the box which opens to detailed instructions on how to achieve perfectly sexy rock star eyes using the colors in the box. Ahhhh, got it! I love the look of a smokey eye. With Rocker Eye, you can get the look using the heavy metal colors and double ended brush. This set includes three shades: 1980's Eyecolor which is a deep silver, Rock Star is a dark gray, and Black Leather which is rich black. Remember Stella on Project Runway? I have to call it Black Leatha, like Stella would.

All you need for gorgeous eyes is right here in the Rocker Eye box!

I can't help but love a good gloss. Especially a gloss that adds a little ooomph to the lips by way of shine and plumping. Add a bit of sparkle to the mix and you have yourself the ideal gloss. The Diamond Lips Buxom Babes lip polish set features four flattering shades of lippie goodness. These also include antioxidant vitamins A and E, so really these are good for you! A healthy lip choice!

Colors include April (pink), Starr (raspberry), Celeste (Peach), Clair (mauve). All colors have that sparkly diamond shine that I love so much. These are small enough to stick in your pocket which I did over the weekend when I didn't feel like carrying a purse. There is a very slight, pleasant, tingly feeling when you apply the gloss which lets you know that your lips are looking seductive and full.

I'm really liking this brand. I wear Mineral Veil almost daily either alone or over my foundation.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home