Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Philosophy for the holidays


Philosophy has so many delicious smelling yummy treats for the holiday season, let's just dive right in shall we?


First Snow sounds so fantastic. It's been a while since I've seen white snow decorating the trees, making the branches look lace covered. I always thought that first snow looked like a thick blanket covering everything in sight.

Its been a while since I've experienced that. But now I can have snow everyday! With the First Snow kit, you get an exfoliating shower gel, lip gloss and a shimmery lotion. It has a clean scent and leaves behind the slightest glimmer. This is the best snow of all because you don't have to shovel it.

When I was younger, I was a very good girl. This is true. But once, I was at a friend's house for a sleepover and her mother had created an enormous gingerbread house. And I kept getting up in the middle of the night to sneak pieces of candy off, namely those little red cinnamon candies. I think there were some sugary silver balls I liked too. The poor mother probably woke up thinking mice had attacked her holiday creation. No, it was just me.


Here's one gingerbread house I won't have to sneak pieces of! Frosting, Cinnamon, Gumdrops and of course, Gingerbread shower gels are in there. What a perfect hostess gift to bring with you for a holiday party. These smell probably better than the real things.


Sugar Plum Fairy will probably find its way into my daughter's bathroom but I'm keeping the gloss- it has sparkles and is a deep pink shade. The shower gel has a sweet smell. It lathers up like crazy and leaves behind a subtle scent.


The holiday goodness doesn't stop there. The Coffee House contains three shower/bath gel/shampoos which feature caramel mocha latte, eggnog latte and cafe au lait. Can you imagine getting into a hot tub full of coffee scented bubbles for your morning pick-me-up? This is for the coffee lover in your life!

Egg Nog Latte and Cafe au Lait are two bubble bath/shower gels that I could actually devour. These are so nourishing, rich and smell good enough to eat- but don't.

I love all the holiday collections that Philosophy is offering up this season. Don't you agree these make awesome gifts? Gifts for teachers, hostess gifts, for friends...or yourself. Click here for much more.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home