Friday, November 14, 2008

Physician's Formula


Physicians Formula is worth a pause when you find yourself spending an hour waiting for a prescription at the pharmacy as I did today. I practically took inventory at CVS, I was there for so long.

I love the way Physicians Formula added a bunch of Mineral Wear powders that are geared to sensitive or breakout prone skin. I've tested the Mineral Wear in the past and like it quite a lot. They are vitamins and anti-oxidants to improve the condition of the skin. I love the Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadows and Liner. This is a fantastic eye shadow, available in different compacts for different colored eyes. Mine enhances blue eyes and the colors include bronzes, beige, blues and grays. The compact comes with an angled sponge tip applicator. I recommend using a small angled brush to get up close to your lashes. This is a beautiful palette and shades can be used wet or dry.

The Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Lip Veil is one I'll keep in my purse. It's perfect to slip into my Coach knockoff bag. It's a lip balm and gloss rolled into one convenient tube of color. I wore down my Burt's Bees balm because I kept it with me twenty four hours a day. This is my replacement shade of neutral color.

The Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Eyeliner is pretty sweet too. You can never have too many black eyeliners. You can make a crisp line, wing it out dramatically, smudge it...very versatile for all eye colors. This product, like the Lip Veil, is 100% fee of harsh chemicals, preservatives, parabens, synthetic fragrances. This one blends nicely, lasts all day long and has a soft consistency. Soft, but not crumbly.

I'm picky about mascara. I have three expensive top favorites that I recommend over and over. I can now point my girlfriends in the direction of CVS and have them pick up Plump Potion by Physicians Formula. This product will thicken and lengthen lashes, making them bigger than ever. I know some people enjoy a dark but natural lash. You know I like mine huge and dark and dramatic, like a drag queen. This mascara needs a couple of coats for the optimum lash size but gets the job done. Look no further than this for a plumping mascara that's under ten dollars. I'm also a fan of their Lip Plump.

Here's the link for Physician's Formula. Check it out!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home