Monday, November 10, 2008

Suave, yes!


For your showering or bath taking pleasure, might I suggest Suave's Exhale line? I am obsessed with the Lavender-Vanilla body wash and lotion. It smells amazing and leaves my skin so soft. I've sniffed the Juicy Tangerine which is heavenly and a nice base for citrus based perfumes. Also available is Lime Verbena and Sandalwood and Cinnamon. How can you resist? Both the body wash and lotion for under five dollars? And these bottles arent small. What a tremendous value. In fact, I'm giving body wash and lotion to all friends and family this holiday season.
Since I gave birth to my kids, I've been using the kids detangler and shampoo, loving it. Because its cheap and it works on their hair. Now there is a delicious new scent called Cowabunga Coconut . It's a shampoo and conditioner in one and it smells good enough to eat! I tried the Vibrant Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner which boasts enhancing highlights as well as John Frieda. This is formulated for all blondes from ash to ice to champagne to gold. It has a really clean smell and contains sunflower extract. If you've always passed the Suave shelf by, I suggest you give their products a try. Now that I've had the chance to try several products, I find myself looking for Suave in the store (usually Target) and guess what? The shelves are usually pretty empty, what a popular brand! For more on Suave, click here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home