Monday, December 01, 2008

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy

I love this shampoo and conditioner which comes to us from Bath and Body Works. Their Aromatherapy collection is amazing. I like it when my hair smells delicious all day long. I'll catch a whiff and think,"WOW, my hair smells great!" Then I'll look around to make sure no one is watching me act weird, sniffing at my hair.



It really does make your hair carry a fabulous scent that lasts all day. The volumizing shampoo and conditioner is one of my favorite combos ever. I often wash my daughter's hair with this just so I can breath in her sweet smelling tresses. I have been using the Lavender Vanilla scent which is as good as you'd think. So when you are at Bath and Body Works buying holiday gifts for everyone else in your life, pick up some aromatherapy shampoo for yourself!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Katie said...

I just wrote about this movie! Can't wait! Love your blog too!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home