Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Lancome, What I'm Loving Now...

Here is my new must have product. Everyone needs this! I'm so glad that there's a eye cream with a high spf, this one contains a 28! Bienfait Multi-Vital Eye moisturizing treatment nourishes, hydrates and protects the eye area. I love it. I apply it immediately after applying my primer/moisturizer and foundation. I dab it along my under eye area and where I've been noticing pesky fine lines. Sometimes I reapply throughout the day. It contains vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids which our eye area needs. Its good to get into the habit of using a good eye cream on a daily basis! Also noteworthy is the Absolute Eye Premium.

Wild yam, soy, sea algae and barley are just a few of the ingredients in this eye smoothing product. It contains "Pro-Xylane™, a patented scientific breakthrough: helps restore essential moisture deep in skin’s surface." If I am going to be home and not in the sun, I will dot this around my eye area using a liberal amount. It makes my eyes look more alert and it even appears like I've gotten 8 hours of sleep!

The Courbe Virtuose mascara won an award from Allure magazine! Its that good. I don't like to curl my eyelashes, always fearful that I'm going to accidentally rip them out. And I don't have many to spare. So when a curling mascara comes along like this one, I'm very happy! The brush gently swoops the lashes upward where they stay, imparting color on each lash along the way. You can swipe your lashes once for a decent coat of color, or apply several coats for additional thickness. I applied this yesterday morning and by last night not a smudge, flake or smear in sight.



If you haven't tried Juicy Tubes before, then what are you waiting for? This is a favorite of every gloss loving girl. High shine, not sticky or tacky and sheer color make this a classic! Strawberry Sorbet is my go to gloss for day while Creme de Cassis revs it up a notch for evening glamour. The Chic Delights collection feature flavors from a French pâtisserie ...these carry a heavenly scent while making your mouth look ultra kissable. Side note, when Juicy Tubes first came out, I high tailed it to Macys to buy a tube. I carried that tube everywhere with me even when it was basically empty. I will share anything with my friends but this I was hesitant to hand over.
Along with my Strawberry Sorbet gloss, I wear this, L'Absolu Rouge in the shade of Fleur Impressioniste. I love the colors together which result in a shiny pink. This lipstick not only hydrates but contains an spf 12 to protect lips from the harmful rays of the sun. Every cosmetics company should put some sun protection in their products! This soft, creamy lipstick makes lips look full and smooth.

Color Fever Gloss gives your lips high, ultra, amazing shine. Talk about a dramatic mouth! For me, this one is for when I want to impart high drama and glamour. I tried the shade of Black Cherry which is darker than what I normally wear, that's why its used for nights on the town along with my glittery eye shadow. You probably know that a high shine lip gloss makes the mouth appear fuller, right? Just take a peek at all the glorious shades here!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Bruce said...

So, I don't really believe it may have success.
smoked sausage recipes | Scarborough real estate | Huntsville real estate

7:22 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, kate spade outlet online, longchamp outlet online, tory burch outlet online, louis vuitton, christian louboutin, polo ralph lauren, ray ban outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, true religion, louis vuitton outlet online, kate spade outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, chanel handbags, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co jewelry, red bottom shoes, christian louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, true religion outlet, prada handbags, longchamp outlet, burberry outlet online, nike outlet, michael kors handbags, coach outlet, oakley vault, gucci handbags, nike free, longchamp handbags, coach outlet store online, prada outlet, louis vuitton handbags, burberry outlet online, coach outlet, michael kors outlet store, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, jordan shoes

1:40 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, guess pas cher, sac michael kors, louis vuitton uk, true religion jeans, michael kors canada, converse pas cher, hermes pas cher, scarpe hogan, lululemon, michael kors uk, sac vanessa bruno, air jordan, timberland, oakley pas cher, nike free, lacoste pas cher, hollister, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, north face pas cher, longchamp, mulberry, longchamp pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, burberry pas cher, chaussure louboutin, nike free pas cher, barbour, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, air max pas cher, air max, louis vuitton pas cher, north face, ralph lauren, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, tn pas cher, louis vuitton, nike roshe, hollister, nike air force, true religion outlet, sac louis vuitton, ray ban uk, new balance pas cher

1:46 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

north face jackets, canada goose, lululemon outlet, instyler ionic styler, ugg boots, babyliss pro, jimmy choo shoes, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs outlet, uggs outlet, new balance outlet, mac cosmetics, nike trainers, chi flat iron, celine handbags, beats headphones, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, valentino shoes, herve leger, mont blanc pens, abercrombie and fitch, birkin bag, ugg, asics shoes, ugg soldes, uggs on sale, north face outlet, reebok shoes, hollister, nike huarache, nike roshe, mcm handbags, bottega veneta, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, replica watches, uggs outlet, p90x workout, ugg boots, soccer jerseys, ghd, nfl jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg outlet

1:51 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, replica watches, iphone 6 case, moncler outlet, converse shoes, canada goose pas cher, baseball bats, uggs canada, lancel, hollister, canada goose, louis vuitton canada, coach outlet, vans, montre femme, parajumpers outlet, canada goose uk, wedding dress, gucci, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, moncler, oakley, moncler, swarovski jewelry, pandora uk, swarovski uk, toms outlet, louboutin, moncler, ray ban, hollister canada, nike air max, ugg, links of london uk, converse, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, karen millen, air max, hollister clothing, supra shoes, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home