Saturday, December 06, 2008

Trying to have perfect skin..and getting rid of pores!

Cargo Blu Ray Mattifier
Prescriptives Flawless Skin
Oil Control moisturizer
In my quest to erase my man-hole sized pores, I've tried every lotion, potion, cream, powder, acne control cream, clay mask, pore strips, straight up alcohol and everything in between. Lately my quest has been to find a good moisturizer and foundation with sunscreen that won't settle into my pores and make it appear that I need an excavation crew to clear out my clogged pores.


There are some really awesome foundations out there and I've tried lots of good tinted moisturizers too. But nothing that's the magic combo...nothing that I was really thrilled with. Until recently. Let me share my discovery with you. I apply the Prescriptives oil control moisturizer and let it sink in. I pat on my eye cream and over that, gently blend Touche Eclat by Yves St. Laurent-to brighten my eye area. Next I dot on the Prescriptives Flawless Skin which is a superb foundation. I blend it well. Then I apply my blush, lately I've been using a blush-bronzer combo by Benefit called Dallas. I love the shade. Atop this, I add a little of the Cargo Blue Ray Mattifier. At 7am I was at a soccer game sitting in the sun for hours. When I came home, I was thrilled to see that my face still looked presentable, meaning no one would vomit upon seeing my pores, and I was so happy.


Clinique has a great pore product that covers the large pores with a silky-putty type product. You can also set your makeup with something called Model in a Bottle which I love. I hope they develop a version with an spf in it, that would be perfection. Every day I apply sunscreen to my hands, neck and chest to ward off evil sunspots and wrinkles.


I'm about to start using Frownies because these wrinkles that I do have are really pissing me off! Oh the worrying, primping and preening and scrubbing and exfoliating and everything we do to look pretty. ..never ends does it!?



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo funny about Frownies because I use them too. Even when I get up in the a.m., if I look fretful with those dreaded 'eleven-ses', I put a small Frownie on the spot and an hour or two later, it's gone...the wrinkle, not the Frownies:) They're just a temporary solution though because by mid-day, those darned lines are back again.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Meredith said...

If you get bored with your current routine (Although I too love the Px Foundation!), try the Bobbi Brown Smooth Skin Foundation. It is perfect for someone with textured skin - I think you will like it!

4:06 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, kate spade outlet online, longchamp outlet online, tory burch outlet online, louis vuitton, christian louboutin, polo ralph lauren, ray ban outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, true religion, louis vuitton outlet online, kate spade outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, chanel handbags, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co jewelry, red bottom shoes, christian louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, true religion outlet, prada handbags, longchamp outlet, burberry outlet online, nike outlet, michael kors handbags, coach outlet, oakley vault, gucci handbags, nike free, longchamp handbags, coach outlet store online, prada outlet, louis vuitton handbags, burberry outlet online, coach outlet, michael kors outlet store, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, jordan shoes

1:41 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, guess pas cher, sac michael kors, louis vuitton uk, true religion jeans, michael kors canada, converse pas cher, hermes pas cher, scarpe hogan, lululemon, michael kors uk, sac vanessa bruno, air jordan, timberland, oakley pas cher, nike free, lacoste pas cher, hollister, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, north face pas cher, longchamp, mulberry, longchamp pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, burberry pas cher, chaussure louboutin, nike free pas cher, barbour, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, air max pas cher, air max, louis vuitton pas cher, north face, ralph lauren, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, tn pas cher, louis vuitton, nike roshe, hollister, nike air force, true religion outlet, sac louis vuitton, ray ban uk, new balance pas cher

1:46 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

north face jackets, canada goose, lululemon outlet, instyler ionic styler, ugg boots, babyliss pro, jimmy choo shoes, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs outlet, uggs outlet, new balance outlet, mac cosmetics, nike trainers, chi flat iron, celine handbags, beats headphones, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, valentino shoes, herve leger, mont blanc pens, abercrombie and fitch, birkin bag, ugg, asics shoes, ugg soldes, uggs on sale, north face outlet, reebok shoes, hollister, nike huarache, nike roshe, mcm handbags, bottega veneta, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, replica watches, uggs outlet, p90x workout, ugg boots, soccer jerseys, ghd, nfl jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg outlet

1:51 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, replica watches, iphone 6 case, moncler outlet, converse shoes, canada goose pas cher, baseball bats, uggs canada, lancel, hollister, canada goose, louis vuitton canada, coach outlet, vans, montre femme, parajumpers outlet, canada goose uk, wedding dress, gucci, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, moncler, oakley, moncler, swarovski jewelry, pandora uk, swarovski uk, toms outlet, louboutin, moncler, ray ban, hollister canada, nike air max, ugg, links of london uk, converse, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, karen millen, air max, hollister clothing, supra shoes, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home