Thursday, January 15, 2009

Daily Dollfaces

Chloe Sevigny isn't traditionally movie-star gorgeous but I always say that I like her look. She has great legs and isn't afraid to take fashion risks. Love the red lipstick. Not everyone can pull off that dress. I sure can't.


I am certain that Sam Ronson is a wonderful person who is loyal and funny and all that. But I can't help but think of a thirteen year old boy when I see pictures of her. And Lindsay Lohan is looking so thin! When you're a celeb, do you get to a point where you just don't care about looking presentable when you go out in public? I'd like to think that I'd be all decked out like a film star of the 1950's, curled hair and red lipstick and all that! Thats if I were an actress, not a housewife sitting here in my slippers. Well, they are Roxy.


It's nice to see Paris Hilton in something other than her secretary pumps. I'm on the fence with the brown tights. She looks pretty here and I like the short hair. Did you ever think of what a pretentious name Paris Hilton is? Would she be the same if her name was Wanda Lefkowitz?
Salma Hayek is wearing my shower puffs on her shoes. Add a little shower gel and viola! I admit I'm envious of her gabillionaire baby daddy. She will never know what its like to shop on a clearance rack at Target. She's missing out! And finding a $3.99 Jessica Simpson top at Ross is really a benchmark moment when you are shopping on a budget.




If I showed up at school in this getup, my kids would ask me to wait in the car. Pamela Anderson does have a fit body, I'll say that.


Yes Naomi Watts just popped out a baby only weeks ago and she's back into wearing what's probably a size 2 dress but take comfort in the fact that she's probably wearing Spanx.

Two hot messes for the price of one! Mickey Rourke was indeed the same guy from 91/2 weeks with Kim Basinger back in the day, yes? I wouldn't be caught drunk licking honey off his fingers I'll tell you that much. The gold vest is mezmorizing. So are his fingernails. And that's Bai Ling as his date.

Ginnifer Goodwin looks amazing in her adorable dress, I'm thinking its Chanel. Not a huge fan of the black tights but WOW, the dress! I've never seen Big Love because we don't have the premium cable channels. I'm just happy to get the Veria, Style and Green channels.

If only Eva's dress was a little shorter or she was in some other shoe, she'd look a wee bit less frumpy. Even a pair of cool distressed boots would have worked. She's Eva Mendes though, she can wear what she wants and always manage to look good. Right?

And what's the big deal with Blake Lively on the cover of Vogue? People are up in arms that the Gossip Girl nabbed the coveted cover of the fashion bible. She's a gorgeous girl, its a fashion magazine, they put good looking people on the cover, so what's the problemo?

Ashlee Simpson's hair is kind of pinkish- like Frenchie from Grease.

I love Anne Hathaway's makeup, clean and clear skin and shiny hair. But...

not so much her furry Muppets dress. Although it could double as a blanket if she gets chilly.