Monday, January 12, 2009

GOLDEN GLOBES Fashion~ Part One

The Puffy Shirt from Seinfeld just won't die!

Neil Patrick Harris is one of my favorites. When I wrote my screenplay, I wrote a character for him to play! (a girl can dream, right?)

I wouldn't be surprised if Miley and her mom turned around and they both had big plastic banana clips in their hair!

Mary Louise Parker looks terrific. I'm giving her two snaps and a lipglass! The vibrant dress, tousled hair and skillfully applied makeup earns MLP a nod of satisfaction from Hello Dollface.
(her makeup was by Tarte, one of my favorite brands!)
Oye vey! I thought Heidi Klum's look was ....Auf-ful! Yikes. From the oversize Carrie Bradshaw flower to the gladiator sandals, the cut of the dress...its like her three kids cobbled her dress together. And Seal's pants need to be hemmed. Sorry Heidi!
I adore Tina Fey and her many talents! Writer, producer, actress...she does it all! Last night she looked amazing, a huge departure from the conservative Liz Lemon character. That neckline- wow! You could nearly see her boobies!
Not only Kate Winslet stunningly beautiful but she's ultra talented as evidenced by her double award score last night. Is she the next Meryl Streep? I don't know, could she pull off the lead in Mamma Mia?

Anne Hathaway's alabaster skin is lovely, complimented by the red lips and dark hair. The navy dress was very pretty on her too. Her look was pulled together perfectly.

I'd nix the big necklace then everything else would be perfect. Beyonce is beautiful!


I'm not WOWed, bowled over, impressed or ready to drop on the floor due to Angelina's ensemble. I think she could go further with her color choices and wear something that's not beige, cream, off white or gray. Or black.


The gold drapes from Donald Trump's penthouse made an appearence at the Golden Globes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree with most of your comments. But Tomei, from head to toe, looks like someone's gran from Italy. Think if Klum had on different shoes, it would've made the outfit better. And you're spot on about Winslet; she never misses, either in her career or in her styles.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Roxy said...

You kill me! It's the one place I can stop regularly and know I'm going to get a laugh. I agree whole heartedly with the Jlo scenario. Of course, Matt Lauer does have another halloween costume this year thanks to this!

I'm really disappointed as I usually adore Marchesa. Perhaps it's just on Jenny that it loses its class. I don't know.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home