Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I heart Eco Tools

EcoTools is one of my favorites not because they use materials like recycled aluminum, bamboo and other earth friendly ingredients. Not because they feature little eco-tips on every package. Not because you can find them easily at places like Walgreens and Walmart. No, I love EcoTools because they work so well and they are very affordable!

I got a peek at some of their newest additions for 2009 and you will enjoy them as much as I do. There's a lovely 5 piece travel brush set which is ideal even if you aren't going anywhere, kabuki brush which is good for both blush and face powder, bamboo powder puffs which I use all the when I apply my face powder during the day, mini brushes for eye makeup, eco-cleansing sponges - a soft alternative to using a washcloth to cleanse your face.


Worth mentioning too is that Thursday is National Bubble Bath Day! Did you know such a day existed? I think it means you get to call in sick to work and spend the day in the bathtub! EcoTools will make your bubble bath all the more special with their Bamboo Bristle Bath Brush, Exfoliating and Smoothing Bamboo Foot File, and the Bamboo Bathing Sponge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home