Friday, January 09, 2009

MAC Dame Edna and more...




MAC throws the rules out the window and does whatever they please including a collection inspired by none other than Dame Edna! I love the attitude and even more, I love the vibrant colors. In the above photo, I am wearing shades from the Dame Edna collection, Coral Polyp lipstick and lipglass in Splendid. Coral Polyp is brighter than I'd normally wear but with the lipglass, it lightens it up, adds shine and the result is a wearable shade for day or night.




The other collection pictured is called Chill, which offers a host of great shades including the deep Mont Blanc which is a shimmery black, the two lipglasses pictured called Icescape (the frosty pink) and Naked Frost (taupe shimmer). What's not pictured is the Penultimate eyeliner which is like a very thin magic marker for your eyes. You can line your eyes very close to the lash line which gives the appearance of thicker lashes.




The Blonde Brunette Redhead is a long awaited collection of flattering shades and colors. The eye shadow called Pin Curl is a neutral gray shade that I love with the Penultimate eye liner. B-Babe is a lipstick in a pink hue with a light frost. I can't get enough of the pink shimmer glosses and lipsticks. The lipglass I tested is called Peroxide, perfect for a "natural" blonde like myself! Mineralize Skin Finish comes in three gorgeous marbleized shades and I can't imagine any of these not warming any skin tone. I know ladies go crazy over MAC Mineralize makeup.





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your nice sharing first.I don’t know if you are shopping online or not.I always do this.
I think it is a very convenience and save time way to buy goods.Buy Air JordansNike Jordan Basketball Shoescheap nike shoesnike jordan retro shoesAir JordansNike KicksAir Force OnesNike Dunks LowAir Jordans ShoesNike shoesed hardy shirtsMBT Shoes SaleChristian Louboutin ShoesWholesale Nike Shoes.They have put so much effort to provide a great customer experience that it gives them a great differentiation and customer satisfaction tool, which ultimately drives customer satisfaction and business success.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home