Tuesday, January 06, 2009

meet mark- Flirty and Fun Products

mark offers such a neat line of products. One of my faves is their Crystal Shimmers. Glimmery loose powders that you can use as highlighters, blush or eye shadows, they come in a bunch of flirty colors. For a pow! of shimmer, I like to lightly dust this on my eye lid, coupled with a dark eye liner for drama that goes from day until night.



Did you know that mark also has accessories? I didn't realize this. Rings, bags, necklaces and all kinds of affordable, cute things can be found at meetmark. The above rings will dress up any outfit. I know because I have the blue one. It's a one- size- fits- all with a cool band on the interior which helps to fit any finger. A big fancy ring, a set of pretty bangles, these will pump up any outfit even if you're not an accessory loving girl.

mark is a great place to shop for makeup, skincare, fragrance and accessories. You should give it a whirl. Click here for more!