Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Nude Skincare

I'm going to warn you, don't type in "Nude Beauty" into your search engine. This will open up a world of troubling images and links. If you are looking for the website for this amazing and I do mean amazing skin care line, here it is: http://www.nudeskincare.com/



Now that we have that out of the way, I want to tell you about the Miracle Mask. It's truly lovely. I apply a light layer of the mask and when I washed it off, my skin looked better and brighter and smoother. It contains alpha hydroxy acids which, as the beauty savvy person you are, you know works to reduce fine lines and wrinkles by gently exfoliating.







Advanced Smoothing Complex is another winner. If I could get away with not wearing a stitch of makeup all day, everyday and only use this and stay inside, I think my skin would be in amazing shape. This anti-aging serum works to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone, basically it's a dream in a bottle. It contains vitamin A from buriti, vitamin C from acerola, vitamin E from lingonberry, and powerfully antioxidant CoQ10 for protection against the signs of aging and free radical attacks.




Nude Skincare is gentle on the skin and uses lots of organic ingredients. I know you will love it as much as I do! Click here to be hand delivered to the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home