Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Revolutionary Products!

I present to you two brilliant products! There has been a need for these items and I am thrilled that they both live up to my high expectations. I love being able to share my experiences with you and confirm when something is worth your cold hard cash.



First up is No Frizz. I am plagued by hair that looks identical to Mel Gibson's rats nest in Braveheart. If you don't know what I'm talking about, Google it. You'll see. If I do nothing to my locks other than blow dry, its 1980's frizzy rock star mop. Here comes No Frizz by Living Proof. The products include creams and sprays, designed to knock the frizz out of your coif for good.



The secret lies within PolyfluoroEster which "is a smaller molecule than the traditional materials used for frizz control. Due to its small size, it creates a weightless shield on the hair to prevent moisture flux in and out, and it coats the cuticles to reduce the friction between fibers."



You can apply a decent size glob of this to your hair and blow it dry only to reveal little to no frizz! After using this the other day and venturing out into the world, I imagined my hair was exactly like Jennifer Aniston's. Upon meeting a friend for breakfast, she friend exclaimed, "Your hair looks so good today!" YES! If you have gross, frizzy, unruly hair that could double as a wig for a heavy metal band from the 80's then hightail it to the website for a bottle. Or a case.




My second revolutionary product is the Invisibelt. I cannot tell you how many times I've slipped on a pair of pants only to have the waist too big. Or fit kind of weird. Then I put on a belt, as one would do when their pants need some help staying up, and instantly there's a big bulge where I've fastened the buckle. Then I have to hoist up my shirt so that the belt shows, or hope no one notices something sticking out.

Alas! My worries are no longer. Help has arrived! Introducing the Invisibelt! No big buckles, no unsightly belts. The Invisibelt has a completely flat clasp, it comes in Clear or Black and is simple to adjust to your size. I've longed for a belt like this and now I have one- I seriously couldn't be happier! Click here to read more, learn about the belt or place your order.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Manash said...

Good beauty blog
BPO work from home

5:05 AM  
Blogger Brunhilda said...

I have longed for such a belt all my life, and I due suffer the dreaded 80's rock star frizz. Thanks for this product update!

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried the No Frizz conditioner? I have the no-frizz leave-in cream, & it does work great for getting rid of frizz without using silicones, but I'm just not overly thrilled with the texture of my hair when using it. I'm wondering if the conditioner would tame down the frizz as well as the leave-ins without having the texture that I don't like.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home