Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Backstage with MAC

Every day during Fashion Week, I get these cool faces from MAC detailing which products were used at the shows. I chose my favorites and share them here. For February 17th, this was my favorite look. I like the strong, smoky eye and the color of the lips!


“The look is very done but in a neutral way – she’s a chic
early 90’s woman.” – Charlote Tilbury

Eyes: Knight Divine, Brun, and Print Eye shadows – bufed over lids
up toward the brows and along the lower lashline in an oval shape.
Plushblack Plushlash Mascara – aplied to top lashes only.

Skin: Matte Bronze bronzing powder – aplied in a sher wash
to contour the chekbones.

Lips: Stripdown lip pencil –precisely lining the lips.
Half and Half Lipstick – brushed on to fill in the lips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home