Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Belle De Jour by Kenzo

Introducing a new face cream from KENZO. You know Kenzo from their delicious perfumes. My favorite, which I wore yesterday, is called Flowers. Oh, its lovely! Belle De Jour is the name of this cream which contains White Lotus and protects against the stress hormone called Cortisol.



Once a boyfriend broke up with me and long story short, I broke out in a weird, sweltering rash all over my body for weeks. I didn't know it at the time but it must have been tons of Cortisol working its way through my system. I had to quite my job at a bridal salon because who wants to be helped by a heartbroken cynic with a rash all over her face? (and body) I think I could have used some Belle De Jour!



This cream contains White Lotus which helps restore skin to its natural balance, calming and relaxing stressed out skin. Belle De Jour smells amazing but is not overly perfumey. I haven't used this long enough to see results but I'm optimistic! I like the simple, clean packaging of this product. I wonder if I consume it, if I will feel less stressed? That's what Kenzo needs to work on next!

You can find this luxurious cream here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also a movie with Catherine Deneuve from a long time ago:)

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home