Friday, February 27, 2009

Better skin with Borba, Murad, Exuviance & Laszlo

No one can eat just one...Borba Gummi Bear Boosters!
Shake It! Normalizer for oily skin



Marilyn Monroe was a fan of Erno Laszlo. Just look what was found in her room after she died...lots of Erno Laszlo jars!



Here's a product that I begin my morning with. Regular Normalizer- Shake It. Just a shake and a cotten ball is all you need to control oil for the day. This product helps dim oil production, keeping my skin smooth and grease free all day. It can be worn alone, or over/under foundation. I apply a moisturizer, then Shake It, then my foundation. It works. A side benefit is that my honeycomb sized pores look smaller which thrills me to no end! You only need small amount, gently dab it on your face with the cotton ball. Then with finger tips, I blend it in.


Another product I like to give my skin a poreless look is the Exuviance Matte Perfection. I really love this brand and all their many high quality products. Matte Perfection is a good product to keep in your purse for instant touch ups. This gives you a matte finish and minimizes pores. It has that silky texture that I'm so fond of.


Murad Oil-Free Sunblock Sheer Tint SPF 15 is the very first product I reach for in the morning. My alarm goes off, I roll out of bed, wash my face, and instantly apply this product. Most days, I take my dog for a twenty minute jaunt around the neighborhood and sunscreen is a must. This one not only controls oil but gives my skin a hint of color. I love the fact that it seems to control oil, reduces my pores and contains sunscreen.


I've seen a difference in my skin as of late. What is it? The texture is smoother, looks brighter...could it be the Borba Gummi Bear Boosters I've been consuming daily? These delicious treats are not only tasty but serve to improve skin tone. My skin looks better and I don't need as much concealer. Did I mention how good they are? I can't stop eating them. But I need them for my skin! Really!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

swallow's nest in an edible gel form is supposed be good for the skin too. it gives that clear and pasty skin that we all love.

it's mad expensive. my brother and i bought some for my mom for mother's day. it was like 400 bucks for like a 6-8 oz jar. Luckily we finally found the one of popular brand online (hongkong-bird-nest.50webs.com/index_e.htm and http://www.euyansang.com/)

dad said it's really popular in indonesia. that a guy has to climb a high mountain to get the nest. that's why it's so expensive.

i mean why doesn't the dude just look for the fabled korean swallow king, capture it and let it lay eggs full of gold! then, he wouldn't have to work so hard and climb them high mountains.

2:32 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, kate spade outlet online, longchamp outlet online, tory burch outlet online, louis vuitton, christian louboutin, polo ralph lauren, ray ban outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, true religion, louis vuitton outlet online, kate spade outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, chanel handbags, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co jewelry, red bottom shoes, christian louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, true religion outlet, prada handbags, longchamp outlet, burberry outlet online, nike outlet, michael kors handbags, coach outlet, oakley vault, gucci handbags, nike free, longchamp handbags, coach outlet store online, prada outlet, louis vuitton handbags, burberry outlet online, coach outlet, michael kors outlet store, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, jordan shoes

1:41 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, guess pas cher, sac michael kors, louis vuitton uk, true religion jeans, michael kors canada, converse pas cher, hermes pas cher, scarpe hogan, lululemon, michael kors uk, sac vanessa bruno, air jordan, timberland, oakley pas cher, nike free, lacoste pas cher, hollister, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, north face pas cher, longchamp, mulberry, longchamp pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, burberry pas cher, chaussure louboutin, nike free pas cher, barbour, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, air max pas cher, air max, louis vuitton pas cher, north face, ralph lauren, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, tn pas cher, louis vuitton, nike roshe, hollister, nike air force, true religion outlet, sac louis vuitton, ray ban uk, new balance pas cher

1:47 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

north face jackets, canada goose, lululemon outlet, instyler ionic styler, ugg boots, babyliss pro, jimmy choo shoes, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs outlet, uggs outlet, new balance outlet, mac cosmetics, nike trainers, chi flat iron, celine handbags, beats headphones, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, valentino shoes, herve leger, mont blanc pens, abercrombie and fitch, birkin bag, ugg, asics shoes, ugg soldes, uggs on sale, north face outlet, reebok shoes, hollister, nike huarache, nike roshe, mcm handbags, bottega veneta, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, replica watches, uggs outlet, p90x workout, ugg boots, soccer jerseys, ghd, nfl jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg outlet

1:52 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, replica watches, iphone 6 case, moncler outlet, converse shoes, canada goose pas cher, baseball bats, uggs canada, lancel, hollister, canada goose, louis vuitton canada, coach outlet, vans, montre femme, parajumpers outlet, canada goose uk, wedding dress, gucci, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, moncler, oakley, moncler, swarovski jewelry, pandora uk, swarovski uk, toms outlet, louboutin, moncler, ray ban, hollister canada, nike air max, ugg, links of london uk, converse, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, karen millen, air max, hollister clothing, supra shoes, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home