Thursday, February 05, 2009

BORBA


I took this directly from the People Magazine website:

THE TWO-GRAND FACIAL
Celebs from Paris Hilton and the Duff sisters to Michael C. Hall all rely on Scott-Vincent Borba for flawless, glowing skin. The treatment du jour? The Borba High Def Hybrid Diamond Peel Facial, a $2,000 one-hour facial that will make skin glow under any condition. "I've developed a way to use both a powdered diamond dermabrasion and a lactic-acid peel in one treatment," says the skincare guru of the combination, which traditionally has been very tough on skin. He sends his clients home from a discreet suburban L.A. office (in Woodland Hills) with products to mimic his work: HD Crystal System ($50) and Borba Age Defying Concentrate ($45). All products are available at
borba.com.

I've long been a fan of Scott-Vincent Borba's aqualess beauty crystals- you simply add them to water and drink up, improving skin from inside out! I think its so smart and fabulous. The water is delicious, my favorite Skin Balance water is the Lychee...oh, its so good and I'm craving it right now. I will be reviewing this in the near future and in the meantime, I'm lusting over this. Mr. Borba will be introducing innovative and exciting products soon and I'm happy to announce his news as soon as I get the word! If you aren't familiar with him, Scott-Vincent is definitely one to watch!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home