Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defense

I wish I had been better about sunscreen when I was in my twenties. I really began to get serious about staying out of the sun during the last five years or so. I used to think because I wore foundation, I did not need moisturizer or sunscreen. How wrong I was! Now a moisturizer with sunscreen goes on before anything else. And the higher the SPF, the better. I've paid attention to the older women I've met and its not hard to tell who stays out of the sun and who enjoys a bake in the warm rays of the sun! Hats, shade and sunscreen are my friends!

Cetaphil has long been highly regarded and dermatologists have recommended Cetaphil countless times to their patients. Cetaphil's cleansers and moisturizers are safe for even the most sensitive skin. I'm very happy that they are introducing their UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50, a moisturizer for all skin types. The product has virtually no smell, absorbs nicely with no residue. Its not greasy in the slightest which is good news for people like me who have oily skin.

Here's the official 411:

*Provides broad spectrum SPF protection with an optimum blend of 5 filters
*Shields against UVA/UVB with micronized Titanium Dioxide
*Nourishes and hydrates the skin to avoid evaporation
*Absorbs quickly and leaves no filmy white residue
*Cosmetically elegant and non-greasy lightweight formula that provides daily sun protection
*Fragrance-free and non-irritating (suitable for sensitive skin)

At $13.99, the price isn't out of this world and Cetaphil can be found everywhere. You don't need a lot of product, a nickel sized amount will work. I HIGHLY recommend applying it to the tops of your hands, neck and chest too. Visit the Cetaphil site to become a member of their skin care club and to learn more.


Non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Awais said...

Cataphil's have a fine products line, regarding protuction from uva uvb light.
Use of such sunrays blocking products has been neccessary for saving skin.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home