Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Daily Dollfaces

Cute, cute! I love Jennifer Aniston's ensemble at the premiere of He's Just Not That Into You. I applaud the makeup, hair and accessories.

I wonder what's going on with Izzy on Grey's Anatomy. I'm thinking brain tumor. Will she be killed off so Katherine Heigl can pursue her movie career? Only time- and May sweeps- will tell! In the meantime, I'd like for her to quit smoking!

The stars of Slumdog Millionaire, Dev Patel and Freida Pinto. I heard great things about this movie so I went on Sunday (yes, during the Superbowl) expecting it to be terrific. It was. Slumdog was brilliantly written, directed, filmed...I just loved it.

It's Kelly and Donna! Filming the new 90210. I haven't watched this show which is shocking because I was such a fan of the original.

Here are all the stars of He's Just Not That Into You.
Drew, with some kind of floppy scarf thing on her dress, Jennifer Connelly in need of a good meal, Jen, who we discussed, Ginnifer Goodwin who looks ravishing in the orange and Scarlett Johansson who is rocking the dark locks and drapery-inspired dress.

Those shoes are fierce!! They look like torture devices! Jennifer Connelly is so pretty but its painful to see her so stick-thin.

Close of up Drew who is enjoying a retro look this season.

Victoria Beckham is never caught in sneakers and jeans! She must dress up simply to run out to the store. Posh is with her cute kids and entourage.

Reese Witherspoon, out and about wearing boots that I want.

Penelope Cruz looking gorgeous at a luncheon for the Oscars. Her makeup colors are so complimentary to her chocolate hair.
Kate Winslet is going to win an Academy Award. I looked into my crystal ball this morning. Actually, I shook my magic 8 ball! She looks beautiful in simple black with elegant hair and makeup. With Kate, I think less is more. She doesn't need anything fancy.


Jessica Simpson at a Baked Bean Convention.

Those kids will be scarred for life! A clown in high-top Nikes, wearing a scrunchie?
Heidi Klum out with her posse. Adorable kids, nannies and bodyguards are off to the side but trust me, they are there!

Catherine Zeta Jones has Jennifer Connelly legs. Did I miss something, am I supposed to be starving myself here? I thought women were supposed to be healthy?

2 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

Ok, I have a bunch of comments on this one- Jennifer A needs to shake up her look or something, wear a colorful, pretty dress. Not all black and not a suit. Wasn't it Katherine Heigl's New Year's resolution LAST year to quit smoking? I don't like her since her ungrateful comments about her Emmy nom last year. I have to see that Slumdog movie. Why is Jennifer Connelly so skinny? She wasn't always like that was she? Drew's lipstick color is awful with that dress. Jessica Simpson doesn't look heavy there-maybe it's hidden in all the black or that was just a really bad picture before with the mom jeans. CZJ has always had stick legs.

11:45 AM  
Blogger erika71690 said...

Oh my gosh, you MUST watch the new 90210. I was surprised by how good it actually is. Beautiful people. beautiful city, and the acting is surprisingly very good.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home