Monday, February 09, 2009

Daily Dollfaces

Penelope has beautiful doe eyes and lovely dark hair but those bangs! A little too short in my humble opinion. Hey, been there- done that. Luckily hair grows.

Speaking of ill bangs....nevermind. Christina's retro makeup is done perfectly.

Nicole Richie's head-jewel remind me of the backup singer from Dancing with the Stars. If you watch the show, you know who I mean. There's a trend I'll pass on!

Jennifer Aniston is looking smoking hot! Love the dress and shoes and as always, her hair is gorgeous. We almost share the same birthday! Her's is the 11th and mine is...a few days after. Both Aquarians, we're like- twins! But not. Not at all.

It's Heidi Klum, without her posse! Love the outfit, I'd wear it all except for the long coat because I'd feel like a cast member from the Matrix.

The newlyweds, Fergie and Josh. I like her dress but feel that the long beads and the brooch in her hair is all too much. If you asked my opinion, that's what I'd tell you.

Oh boy. Well, my advice is never to wear an outfit that shows off your love handles, saddle bags or camel toe. Fantasia is putting everything out there, literally.

Cute Dakota Fanning! The folds in her dress remind of the designer, Leanne, from Project Runway. She was always folding and tucking material on her gowns.

Just look at those gams! Carrie Underwood has the best legs.
I wish I had them on my body! I do squats and all of that jazz but I have a feeling Carrie runs and I seriously hate running.
I know everyone's all excited that Angelina is wearing color! Oh goodness! It's a miracle! I'd like the dress better if it were a tad shorter, if her shoes were more of a sexy stiletto. The outfit doesn't WOW me. I'd say lop off some of the length, pair the dress with a patent leather shoe, and Brad- lose the scarf!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Violetsrose said...

Angelina never looks happy - this is one of the very rare photos where shes actually smiling but she still doesn't look happy - and these two are like an old couple - old before their time - their outfits lately are the kind of things people in their 50-60s would wear - its kinda sad.

8:47 AM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

Oh my god, Penelope looks so gorgeous even with the too-short bangs! I give up!

10:59 AM  
Blogger John said...

201597yuanyuan
oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet
oakley
coach outlet store online
nike air max uk
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
instyler max
tods shoes
michael kors outlet
jordan 13s
michael kors bag
nike sb shoes
louis vuitton handbags
nike trainers
toms outlet
michael kors outlet online
michael kors handbags
kobe bryant shoes
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet store online
new jordans
longchamp outlet
coach factory outlet online
timberland uk
air jordans
coach factory outlet

4:41 AM  
Blogger 柯云 said...

2016-07-08keyun
oakley vault
christian louboutin sale
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet
coach outlet store online clearances
michael kors handbags
nike trainers men
abercrombie outlet
louis vuitton purses
jordan retro 13
asics running shoes
replica rolex watches
tory burch sandals
coach outlet store online clearances
michael kors handbags
oakley canada
cheap air jordans
oakley sunglasses
tods sale
ed hardy outlet
replica rolex watches
coach outlet online
basketball shoes
hollister clothing store
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet online
toms wedges
nike blazers uk
adidas uk
kd 8
air force 1 trainers
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
gucci handbags
oakley sunglasses wholesale
louis vuitton
coach outlet
christian louboutin shoes
longchamp outlet
kate spade

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home