Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Derma Doctor, Poetry In Lotion


You wouldn't believe the difference in my skin after using this fantastic 1.0 Retinol cream from Derma Doctor. After using the product for a few weeks, my skin looks smoother and brighter, pores smaller and texture is improved. Score one for Poetry In Lotion! I need a lifetime supply, stat!

Poetry in Lotion not only contains the wrinkle fighting Retinol but also lots of botanicals. It doesn't clog pores or contain any irritants. I just love it! Fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and discoloration are improved with this miracle lotion.


I have one DermaDoctor Poetry in Lotion to give away to a lucky reader! Here's what you need to do- visit the DermaDoctor website and read all about Poetry in Lotion, then email me at distressedbluejeans@gmail.com with the subject heading POETRY and tell me three of the botanicals listed in this 1.0 Retinol Cream. I will randomly select a winner before Friday!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home