Monday, February 16, 2009

Fidji Shoes- You will Love them!

I love these. Cute with a skirt and tights or jeans.

I own these!

When I got the opportunity to review a pair of Fidji shoes, I jumped on it! I'm a female, I think it's in our DNA to love shoes. Fidji shoes are crafted in Europe and the attention to detail does not go unnoticed. These are beautifully made using soft Italian leather. The brand comes from Spain and Fidji is so new that only a small group of boutiques carry them. I did see them at Nordstrom though so I'm thinking this brand will be catching on soon and everyone will be wearing them.


What's not to love about a shoe- or boot- that is so comfortable that you want to wear them all day? These fit the foot as if a cobbler hand crafted them to your own specifications. I was pleasantly surprised that they didn't give me blisters- there was no "breaking in". I like the height of the heel which keeps my jeans from dragging on the ground but my lower back comfortable. Combine that with the superior quality, the comfort and the unique designs and you can see why I'm in love with my Fidji's!


Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry, Laura Ingalls-Wilder, I am not buying it. In this case the freebies are clouding your judgment.

1:44 PM  
Anonymous distressedjeans said...

Honestly, the shoes are seriously that comfortable. Furthermore, I have a love for those lace-up booties, I've wanted a pair for years and years!

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Joan C said...

Oh my. Those are darling. I've been looking for a short boot. Are they terribly expensive? Nevermind, I'll check the site out now.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Ellen said...

I heart those shoes.!! I would like to have a pair.

1:02 AM  
Blogger Term Papers said...

This is a fantastic, It is glad to see this blog, nice informative blog, Thanks for share this article.


Term papers

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you got me hooked on Fidji shoes. I bought the gray short boot after your article and have purchased 6 pairs since. But this year they changed. They went all cheapo or something. The shoes are stiff as boards and the leathers feel more like plastic. Horrible. It was nice while it lasted but this girl has moved on.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home