Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Get this look now!


I wish I could get my hair to look just like Amanda Bynes! Well, a girl can try right? When I had my hair styled at a very high end, celebrity endorsed beauty salon in Beverly Hills, the amazing stylist took his time with sections of my hair, slowly and patiently drying each section which he wrapped around a big brush, aiming the heat at the roots for extra volume. I just don't have the time to painstakingly style my coif on a daily basis.

Thankfully, there is Living Proof's NO FRIZZ to help get the strands smooth. For the Jill Stuart show at Fashion Week, "Celebrity stylist Ward Stegerhoek for Living Proof NO FRIZZ styled Amanda Bynes with a No Frizz Look well-suited for the runway.

THE LOOK: Amanda wanted a look that was soft and straight with a bit of body

HOW TO GET THE LOOK: Ward used No Frizz Straight Making Styling Spray. After applying the product completely, Ward started at the roots, gently combing the brush through the hair one section at a time, and aiming the blow-dryer down the hair shafts.

Ward kept the tension of the brush consistent and evenly distributed heat over each section of hair, making the hair straight and beautiful. He used a large round brush to blowout the ends."
Maybe I need to start putting a bit more effort into my morning routine, these directions seem easy enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home