Friday, February 27, 2009

Global Goddess by Shalini Vadhera



I've seen Global Goddess By Shalini Vadhera many times before but always thought the products were for exotic women with long glossy black hair and deep dark eyes and dark skin. Honestly, I didn't know that a blonde haired, blue eyed girl like myself could use them. Anyone can use these products no matter what color your hair or skin. I was so wrong. I could have been using the Coconut Alma treatment for years now!

* First up is the Shine Coconut Alma Revitalizing Treatment. The product smells wonderful like fresh coconuts. I used a fair amount on the ends of my hair which tend to be frizzy and dry. What's great about this is that you can also use it as a body moisturizer. I use this as a pre-shampoo, letting my hair absorb the coconut, jojoba, sunflower and avocado oils. My hair is in better shape when I blow it dry, the ends lay smoother and static is at a minimum. Plus, I don't think I need to tell you how good my hair smells.

*For the longest time I've been wishing for an eyelash conditioner. Something to apply directly to the lashes to keep them in supple shape. I think my daily use of mascara might wear and tear on the lashes so I was delighted to discover the Coconut Alma Lash and Brow Conditioner. It's very gentle to the eyes so don't worry about strong chemicals or going blind after applying. I heard two women in Sephora once discussing blindness as a result of using eyelash growth products. This lash conditioner is simple to apply, just use it like you would mascara and let the conditioner strengthen your lashes. It contains coconut oil, vitamins A and Panthenol , Amla Oil grape seed and apple extract plus nettle and horse chestnut (to enhance shine).

*I love liquid eyeliners and have tested my fair share of them over the years. Sometimes they can be too watery, other times the color is chalky. They can have a brush that's too thick or too thin. Its really hard to find one that's got a good applicator plus decent color. The Global Goddess Liquid Kohl liner is what I've been wearing every single day. I apply it after my mascara so I can get super close to the lash line and not worry about painting my lashes. This is a wonderful product if you are looking for a long lasting liquid liner with awesome texture and consistency. The secret lies within the ingredient of Moringa oil which is light and spreads easily on the skin.

*Upgrade Complexion Face Primer contains "Pearlescent pigments and natural light reflective ingredients" which brighten the face and create a clean smooth palette for foundation. It smooths out flaws and wrinkles so when you apply your makeup, your face is nearly flawless and glowing. I use this with my mineral powder on the days when I don't go for a full face of makeup. It has a silky texture and smooths easily over the skin. It also makes my skin feel and look soft!

*The Goddess Glow South Pacific Shimmer is a bronzer with a hint of shimmer. The bronze shade is a very complimentary color- not too dark or brown or light or orange. Just a lovely shade of bronze that perks up the skin. My skin needs perking up. My favorite combination when I'm feeling pale is this South Pacific Shimmer and a hint of peach blush on top. You can use this product as a highlighter, eye shadow or sweep it across your chest to for a mid-winter glow.

I'm so grateful for the chance to give this brand a whirl! You can find it here, the site is very easy to navigate and there are tips on every page from Shalini Vadhera, the brains behind the beauty brand.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boooo! @ "exotic"

I didn't even want to read the rest of the post after I saw that word and your description of "exotic" women. If I had I might have also seen the words "oriental" or maybe even "colored."

There are more dark haired, dark skinned people in the world than there are light skinned blondes. Who's really exotic?

4:57 AM  
Blogger CINDY BOKMA said...

I dont know how else to describe the image I had when I first found the Global Goddess product. Surely not the pasty skinned me.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is another line that I have been really wanting to try out after some of my girlfrieds raved about it. I will have to ask around at my local Chicago Spas to see if anyone has it in stock.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Jerrold said...

Thank you for your article, really helpful material.
crotchless pantyhose | sexy maids | disco clothes

9:28 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, kate spade outlet online, longchamp outlet online, tory burch outlet online, louis vuitton, christian louboutin, polo ralph lauren, ray ban outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, true religion, louis vuitton outlet online, kate spade outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, chanel handbags, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co jewelry, red bottom shoes, christian louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, true religion outlet, prada handbags, longchamp outlet, burberry outlet online, nike outlet, michael kors handbags, coach outlet, oakley vault, gucci handbags, nike free, longchamp handbags, coach outlet store online, prada outlet, louis vuitton handbags, burberry outlet online, coach outlet, michael kors outlet store, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, jordan shoes

1:41 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, guess pas cher, sac michael kors, louis vuitton uk, true religion jeans, michael kors canada, converse pas cher, hermes pas cher, scarpe hogan, lululemon, michael kors uk, sac vanessa bruno, air jordan, timberland, oakley pas cher, nike free, lacoste pas cher, hollister, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, north face pas cher, longchamp, mulberry, longchamp pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, burberry pas cher, chaussure louboutin, nike free pas cher, barbour, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, air max pas cher, air max, louis vuitton pas cher, north face, ralph lauren, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, tn pas cher, louis vuitton, nike roshe, hollister, nike air force, true religion outlet, sac louis vuitton, ray ban uk, new balance pas cher

1:47 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

north face jackets, canada goose, lululemon outlet, instyler ionic styler, ugg boots, babyliss pro, jimmy choo shoes, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs outlet, uggs outlet, new balance outlet, mac cosmetics, nike trainers, chi flat iron, celine handbags, beats headphones, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, valentino shoes, herve leger, mont blanc pens, abercrombie and fitch, birkin bag, ugg, asics shoes, ugg soldes, uggs on sale, north face outlet, reebok shoes, hollister, nike huarache, nike roshe, mcm handbags, bottega veneta, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, replica watches, uggs outlet, p90x workout, ugg boots, soccer jerseys, ghd, nfl jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg outlet

1:52 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, replica watches, iphone 6 case, moncler outlet, converse shoes, canada goose pas cher, baseball bats, uggs canada, lancel, hollister, canada goose, louis vuitton canada, coach outlet, vans, montre femme, parajumpers outlet, canada goose uk, wedding dress, gucci, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, moncler, oakley, moncler, swarovski jewelry, pandora uk, swarovski uk, toms outlet, louboutin, moncler, ray ban, hollister canada, nike air max, ugg, links of london uk, converse, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, karen millen, air max, hollister clothing, supra shoes, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet

2:00 AM  
Blogger Esraa Abbas said...

https://3kary.com/property-status/rest-houses-for-rent/
https://3kary.com/property-status/rest-houses-for-sale/
https://3kary.com/property-type/rest-houses/

3:50 AM  
Blogger Mie Helal said...


have to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this blog
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/spraying-companies-6.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/spraying-companies-5.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/spraying-companies-3_14.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/spraying-companies-3.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/spraying-companies-2.html

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home