Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Huge Lips, Skinny Hips


This is crazy. But cool. And so innovative. Huge Lips, Skinny Hips is a lipgloss that will be launching on the Space NK website as of March 1st, so mark your planners. You will want this lipgloss, not only because it smells like delicious candy, not because it imparts shine and color and gently plumps lips but because it contains Hoodia, an all natural appetite suppressent. Say what? Yes, a lipgloss that can curb the appetite! There's only small amounts of Hoodia in the gloss (I'm just speculating here, I'm not a scientist) so there's not a danger of overdosing. I think this gloss is quite interesting and brilliant. Reminds me of the toothpaste I just reviewed, Pearly Dreams, that helps you sleep!

Coming to you from Purple Lab, Huge Lips, Skinny Hips is going to be extremely popular, I can promise that right now. It's available in five colors and one clear gloss and contains vitamin b3 which is what plumps your lips. Be sure to check out SpaceNK when the product launches!

4 Comments:

Blogger Roxy said...

ooo ... so this is what all the fuss was about ... tweet tweet! may be controversial but i'm getting my hands and this to try for sure. =D

9:06 AM  
Blogger Lisa Fashionista said...

any idea what the price of one of these babys will be?

10:28 AM  
Blogger karen said...

Hi girls!
First of all, Dollface, hello! Thank you for covering my baby! It has been truly amazing to see it come to life and to see it on a blog as fab as yours!

Lisa Fashionista, it is $20!

Mwah!
Karen
Purple Lab Creatrix
www.purplelabnyc.com

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Cnnot find it on any site?

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home