Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just say NO


I'm the first one -okay maybe not the first one- but I'm amongst the first few housewives to jump on the cute trend bandwagon. At some point I head out and buy a hip new pair of shoes or jeans or something I think will improve my saggy self esteem. But I'm going to have to pass on these clodhoppers.
I don't even know what to say! I'm speechless at how...weird these are. Maybe there's some chiropractic engineering that I'm not understanding. My toes kind of all like to stick together. The big one doesn't want to be singled out. We aren't talking about hands in mittens where only the thumb stands alone!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

these shoes are traditional japanese ninja shoes- the toe separation is to facilitate grabbing on to surfaces in a more efficient way- though i have no idea why a non ninja would want them. Although slit toe socks are great for wearing with flip flops!

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be honest, it looks disgusting. I came on to this site looking for Koolaburra (www.koolaburra.com) but all I got was a face full of fugly. Like an advertised camel-toe. Awful, just awful. I'm going to go throw up now (and you think I'm kidding).

7:01 PM  
Blogger Roxy said...

is that a camel toe boot? oy veh ...

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home