Friday, February 06, 2009

MAC Creme Team





The official 411:
Creme Team expands on M·A·C’s new lipstick formulation, Cremesheen, with additional shades of Lipstick and a brand new Lipglass formulation. Ultra sheer and uber moist, it features flat pigments and a creamy high shine finish to lips.
If a month or two goes by without me mentioning MAC, its only because I'm too busy playing with the newest collection. MAC turns out more new cosmetics than any other brand I know! They like to keep things fresh and fun for their loyal fans, I believe. The masterminds are always coming up with hip and trendy colors and collections. This one is fantastic, the Creme Team lipsticks, glosses and lip liners come in beautiful colors. Its hard to narrow it down to just one or two.


I tested the shade called Lickable. Nice name, huh? It's a bright pink that looks good with the CremeSheen Glass in Fashion Scoop, a very pale, pearly shiny pink. My other fave is CremeSheen Glass in Petite Indulgence which is a medium pink color and when you pair it with Lickable, lips look not only very shiny but vividly pink and girly! I love each shade of the CremeSheen Glasses. I want one of each! The lipstick colors are gorgeous too but I'm a sucker for any and all shades of pink. You can view more here. Make sure to take a peek because MAC has redone their website and its very sleek and modern.


CremeSheen Lipstick comes in the following shades:
Crème Cup
Shy Girl
Crosswires
*Lickable
Lavender Whip
Crème In Your Coffee
Spice Is Nice
Hang-up
CremeSheen Glass is my personal favorites because I just love a glossy pink lip:
Ever So Rich
*Fashion Scoop
Boy Bait
Partial Pink
Melt In Your Mouth
*Petite Indulgence
Crème Anglaise
Looks Like Sin
I didn't try the Creme Sheen Liners out but I have a feeling they are fantastic.
Sublime Culture
Pink Treat
Caramellow
Velvetella


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Fashionista said...

I am LOVING this collection! I picked up Lavender Whip today, and Melt in your mouth lip glass.
pretty!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home