Tuesday, February 10, 2009

NARS for Valentines Day


Loving the NARS brand as I do, I can't help but desperately want to get my hands on this Valentines Day set! If you aren't familiar with NARS, I assure you, its a brand well worth checking out. Their beautiful colors are so complimentary especially the famous Orgasm blush, a universally flattering shade. One purchase made over a year ago that I keep coming back to is a pot of coral lipgloss that I can't find any longer! But I digress...
The set that has me drooling onto my keyboard is the one pictured above. And here's what you need to know:

This Valentine's day, NARS introduces the Love Set, an assortment of flirtatious hues to help you achieve that coveted after-glow: Pillow Talk Lip Gloss, Sex Machine Velvet Matte Lip Pencil and Orgasm Blush. Available exclusively at Sephora, this set is sure to create the ultimate recipe for romance.
Here's a direct link to the set at Sephora.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home