Monday, February 02, 2009

Pantene Ice Shine


When I stayed at my in-laws house in December, I discovered a bottle of Pantene under the sink in the bathroom. Since my travel size containers were nearly empty, I helped myself to the shampoo. And miracle of miracles...I loved what it did to my hair! But of course I remembered a hair dresser from years ago warning me that Pantene left a filmy wax residue on the hair. Horrors! What should I find in my in-box when I arrived home but facts about Pantene! And rest assured, Pantene doesn't even contain wax! Pantene has unique and proprietary ingredients based on recent technological advances, the classes of ingredients (silicones, fatty alcohols, cationic polymers and cationic surfactants) are used consistently across the hair care industry.

With my mind at ease, I tried the new Ice Shine shampoo and conditioner and didn't worry about my thin hair being weighed down with waxy substances. I love the way Pantene smells, it makes my hair really soft and the Ice Shine works perfectly with the Living Proof No Frizz products that I love so much.

Ice Shine shampoo lathers up with ease, rinses clear, leaving behind no residue. The conditioner assists in smoothing down the hair shaft and makes the hair lay neatly. When I style my hair straight, Ice Shine is what I reach for. I've long been a fan of Pantene hairspray and on my next venture out to CVS, I'll pick up some Ice Shine Hairspray. Pantene is found in nearly all supermarkets, drugstores, and places like Target and WalMart. At under $5 a bottle, it's affordable and easy to find.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kohl Girl said...

Hi! Love your blog! I saw your review on Ice Shine and unfortunately, I had a bad experience with it...I initially really liked the conditioner but after a few months my scalp got REALLY itchy! So, I stopped using it and my scalp felt better after I stopped using it...hopefully, you'll have better luck with it!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home