Friday, February 06, 2009

So very comfy and warm, Koolaburra!

the very awesome, comfortable and warm
Koolaburra boot which is at this moment, on my feet!

I didn't know these very excellent boots existed until I attended the Access Hollywood gifting suite for the Golden Globes last month. Introducing Koolaburra! These boots come to us directly from Australia. Here is what the good peeps of Koolaburra say:

At Koolaburra, we’re committed to bringing you authentic Australian sheepskin boots, shoes, and slippers. Koolaburras are actually Australian boots, made by a small group of Perth craftsmen and craftswomen. Australian means more than just a style. Every stitch we sew, every top-grade Australian sheepskin we select, and every boot we make is inspired by pride in our Australian icon. So feel great knowing your footwear isn’t simply “Australian-styled,” but is made in the place where people know what Australian sheepskin footwear is all about. You guessed it: Australia.

I was beyond excited when I received my boots! I have the exact same pair as Lauren Conrad in the photo (above) which I think makes us like twins. Vanessa Hudgens also owns a pair in black as does Ashley Tisdale. These are the most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned. The insides are very warm and soft and even in this cold, bone chilling, rainy weather, my feet are nice and snug. The boots are very well made- I've examined them closely and am impressed with the craftsmanship. I hate it when I have to take them off and switch shoes to go outside! I dont have to but I want to keep them looking new.


I highly recommend you get a pair for yourself. You can shop around on the Koolaburra website and check out the different styles. Here's the link to my fringe boots. I'd love to get these for my daughter. There's something for everyone!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mike said...

Koolaburra boots are fabulous! Have you seen their new Luxe line, handmade in Spain? The first shipment sold out before it even arrived. Now available with free shipping worldwide, Koolaburra boots are available at UnusualThreads.com. CLICK HERE

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home