Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines Day essentials

For super shiny and sexy lips, try a dab of Philosophy Candy Hearts lipgloss in Smooch and Luv U. I would take Philosophy lipgloss over candy any day!

Philosophy's Cinnamon Hot Dots Shampoo, Shower gel and Bubble Bath smells spicy enough to eat- but don't! The cinnamon lather appeals to your senses, showering you with a spicy essence but rinses away to reveal soft, not cinnamon scented, skin.

NEST is a high end, superior quality candle that will surely set the mood for a romantic Valentines Day! Try lighting the NEST Fragrances Beeswax & Whipped Cream candle. An exotic beeswax accord is blended with the essence of whipped cream, steamed rice, honey, and cognac. I wouldn't know whether to light the candle or try to consume it! Available at NeimanMarcus.com

I've been anxiously awaiting the day when I can afford to buy some Agent Provocateur lingerie! Until that day comes, I will wear the perfume. This fragrance is a blend of: Indian Saffron Oil, Russian Coriander, Moroccan Rose, Egyptian Jasmine, French Magnolia, Ylang-Ylang, White Gardenia Flowers from the Comoroes, Amber, Virginian Cedarwood, Haitian Vetiver, Musk.


I applied it to my pulse points and thought it was a wee bit strong but lo and behold, it dried down to a subtle, feminine scent. I like the pink bottle! Get it at Bloomingdales!

Labels: