Monday, March 16, 2009

Another Virus!

This is probably the third or fourth virus that has grabbed hold of my computer within the last year or two. I cannot believe its happened again! Starts out by making pages load so slowly, next my internet connection is lost without warning, weird ads begin popping up...and things just start to get worse from there.
I've figured out that the service I've been using to download music is where the trouble is originating. You can imagine how frustrated and upsetting this is. I run my Spybot and spam filter and up comes the dreaded Spyware and trojan horses and the Vituamode virus. I hear iMac computers are the best and virus resistant...so if anyone wants to send me a Mac, I'd be so grateful!
In the meantime, I have to shut down the computer until it can be fixed. Last time, the entire computer was so infected that we had to just get rid of it. There's no way I can afford to buy a new one. Hopefully it can be salvaged.
So...within the next day or two I hope to be back online!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm writing this from a mac. they're the best computers available. definitely worth the investment.

hope you fix your computer soon.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Crissy K said...

I feel your pain. I had to fix my computer 3 times within a 6 month period. It's stressful because each time everything has been lost. Worst of all is setting up my ipod to itunes after everything is erased. It's a hassle to transfer everything over. :( I hope you can fix everything before it gets worse. Definitely invest in a MAC. I'm making sure someone gives me one this christmas. So I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too.

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Oberon said...

This will not work as a matter of fact, that's what I consider.
Aireloom Mattress Reviews | Life Alert Systems | dermatologist chapel hill nc

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home