Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ColoreScience for color and sun protection

There's nothing better than a day filled with sunshine and fresh air.

ColoreScience products with sunscreen, made without talc, dyes and fillers, mineral oils or perfumes.


I like applying the powder, knowing my face is protected from the harmful rays of the sun. I am sure to apply a moisturizer or moisturizer with sunscreen before I even start putting makeup on my face. I'm also cautious of the tops of my hands, chest and neck and try to remember to either apply sunscreen or dab powder on these areas which are prone to sunspots and wrinkles.



One of my favorite products from ColoreScience is the Line Tamer, a soft yellow primer which reduces redness, the appearance of lines, wrinkles and pores. It also nourishes the face with green tea, lavender and tangerine. Another must-have item from this brand is the Pressed Mineral Pigment compact which imparts concentrated mineral pigments along with zinc oxide, titanium dioxide plus vitamins A and E.

The Bronzer Brush is a bronzer and brush in one, giving you protection with an SPF 20. You shake the container then apply the bronzer. I also have the Sunforgettable which is the product that got me started on sunscreen on my hands. You roll the ball of powder over your skin and SPF 30 is left behind, protecting you from the UVA and UVB rays, its so easy to do and takes about three seconds, giving you a barrier between the harmful rays of the sun and your skin.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dead Sea Mud Lady said...

I love the COOL Marilyn Monroe web design site that you created. Sold on the product also. I will share this with my friends.
Thank you!

2:24 PM  
Anonymous CouponAlbum said...

It is good product for protecting skin from harmful rays!! Thanks for the suggestion!!

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home